Solar energy can not only save the environment, but it can also save your wallet. Over the years, solar panels have saved homes and businesses thousands of dollars, reducing energy bills by as much as 50%. However, don’t just take our word for it.
Find out how in a solar panel system can work for your home or business.
Just enter in your address to learn:
- Which sides of your house will get the most direct sunlight
- How much usable sunlight your roof receives
- The size of the solar panel system your property can handle
- How much you will have to pay upfront for your solar panel system
- How much time it will take for your solar panel system to pay for itself
- How much you will save in government tax credits each year
What is Project Sunroof?
Google started Project Sunroof in order to help homeowners and businessowners better understand how solar energy can benefit their bottom-line. It uses Google Maps to find your property, then it cross-references it with other databases around the globe to calculate your unique savings. Simply put, by using Project Sunroof, you can get a better idea of what you need and how much you can save over the long term.